UnKnown Feelings

LOL...

Dunno y start from last week til nw cant sleep well,
almost after 3am cai can sleep,
den wake up is already 12.00 noon liao ....
All days oso eat, watch, pc, & sleep... >.<

Besides,
me also have a "Nothing To Do" feeling,...
feel like everyday jz doing same thgs...
Dis type of lifestyle realy boring,
probably is after exam make me become LAZY ...

Bt yesterday me finally found smthg dat can do xia,
dat is the CHECK HEALTH MACHINE !!!!
HAHA ^^

Dat machine realy geng,
can check the body problem til 80% accuracy ...
Nw me is practice using it,
den afterwards wil find my friends check health,
let them become my "white mouse"!!?
HEHE @.@

At last,
I thk dis few days i will arrange back my mind,
den start again my engine to reach my GOAL !!!

GAMBATEH & FIGHT !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment